The CH-1507RX is the receiver device of a transceiver that can send uncompressed HDMI and IP data over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable at a distance up to 100 m.
It has the added benefit of control through the built-in RS-232, two IR ports and a bi-directional LAN serving connection.
This receiver (PD) can be powered by the PoE (48V) function of the transmitter (PSE), allowing for greater flexibility in installations.
|Technical Specifications CH-1507RX|
|Video Bandwidth||300MHz / 10.2Gbps|
|Ethernet Speed||100 mbps|
|1x IR Extender|
|1x IR Blaster|
|HDMI Out Cable Distance||Up to 10 m|
|CAT6 AWG24 In Cable Distance||Up to 100 m|
|HDMI Out Resolution||480i to 1080p 60 Hz and VGA up to WUXGA|
|IR Frequency||30 to50 kHz|
|Power Supply||48 V/0.83 A DC (US/EU Standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||102 x 107 x 25 mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C/32°F ~104°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90 % RH (non-condensing)|
- HDMI with 3D, 4K÷2K support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Transmission of all data over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 100m AWG24
- Uncompressed video support up to 1080p 60 Hz 12 bit
- High definition audio support up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports audio sampling rates of 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Supports standard 48V power from Transmitter (PSE) to Receiver (PD)
- Supports CEC bypass
- 5Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, IR, RS-232, Bidirectionlal PoE
User instruction manual for CH-1507RX
CE Conformity document for CH-1507RX
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-1507RX.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: