The SDI to HDMI converter allows SD/HD/3G-SDI signal to be shown on popular HDMI displays.
It ensures high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without any loss.
For professionals this means that it is now easier to distribute and extend your SDI signal while giving you the ability to display your work on HDMI displays thanks to the built in HDMI converter.
Furthermore, thanks to the active loop-through SDI design, users are able to enjoy both SDI and HDMI displays at the same time or use the signal for other destinations.
When used matched with CLUX-H2SDI can extend HDMI signal through coax cable for hundred meters.
The effective lenghts depend on the type of coax cable and on the HDMI resolution.
- Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Equalized and re-clocked loop input
- Integrated audio de-embedder for a maximum of 8 channel, 48 kHz audio
- Auto video mode detection (3G/SD/HD)
- Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit
- Connect with other units (HDMI to SDI) to extend your signal over long distances
- Simultaneous display on SDI broadcast and HDMI monitors
- Equalize incoming SDI signal of up to 225m for SD signals, 150m for HD signals and 90m for 3G signals (Note 1)
Note 1: SD: 480i 60, 576i 50;
HD: 720p 50/60, 1080i 50/60 and 1080p 24/25/30; 3G: 1080p 50/60.
Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of cable.
User Instruction Manual for CLUX-SDI2HC
CE Conformity document for CLUX-SDI2HC
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CLUX-SDI2HC.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: