XIO 9010-DEC-4AUD is a high-quality A/D converter, based on brand-new XIO platform, which converts one analog composite video signal to two identical SDI signals.
Simultaneously, two analog audio stereo signals are embedded into each single serial digital signal.
The embedded audio channels can be selected freely though DIP Switch.
Embedded mode of audio channels is also selectable, such as total embedding left or right channel, following input channels and so on.
XIO 9010-DEC-4AUD supports NTSC and PAL standard for input signal.
The LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately.
XIO 9010-DEC-4AUD supports SNMP, and it can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
|ANALOG VIDEO INPUT|
|Input interface||1, CVBS, BNC|
|Reflection loss||>40dB at 5.8MHz|
|ANALOG AUDIO INPUT|
|Input signal||4, Analog|
|Interface||3 pin conn., differential|
|Bandwidth||-3 dB at 23 KHz, +16dBu|
|Max level||+24dBu (0dBFs)|
|DIGITAL VIDEO OUTPUT|
|Output interface||2, SD-SDI, BNC|
|Format||525i 60, 625i 50 SMPTE 259M-C 270Mb/s|
|Status Indicator||Input signal status indicator|
|Power indicator (indicated by lighting on or off of the green LED)|
|Power consumption||3 W|
- One analog composite video signal inputs, four analog audio signals input, and two identical SD-SDI signals output.
- Select the embedded audio channels freely though DIP Switch.
- Supports NTSC and PAL standard for input signal.
- Hot swap plug.
- Broadcasting quality of inner 10 bit processing.
- LED lights indicate the status of signals and power supply.
- Supports SNMP, and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
CE Conformity document for XIO-9010-DEC-4AUD
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of XIO-9010-DEC-4AUD.