The XTPROS kit is composed by the XTP-TXS transmitter and the XTP-RXS or XTP-RXLS receiver.
The XTP-TXS transmitter is a device designed to convey PC graphic signals, its stereo audio signals and an IR signal as well on a CAT5 cable. The IR signal may be bidirectional, meaning that an SM-LED emitter or an SM-EYE receiver may be connected.
The XTP-TXS transmitter represents, with the XTP-RXS receiver, the most complete pair for CAT5 cable signal convey.
The XTP-RXS receiver receives through a CAT5 cable the transmitter signals and regenerates them into UXGA, stereo audio, RS232 and IR signals toward the destinations.
Three trimmers, working individually on the RGB signals, permit to regulate the cable loss compensation. RS232 and IR signals are bidirectional.
The XTP-RXS or XTP-RXLS receiver should be placed at the end of the CAT5 cable. Maximum acceptable length of cable is 300m.
If longer cable is needed, the XTP-RXLS receiver may operate up to 500m. All other characteristics are unchanged.
Trasmitter and receiver kit may be ordered with code XTPROS.
|TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER|
|Analog signal Level||1 volt|
|Connector||High density HD15|
|Sync||TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 KHz|
|Vertical Sync Range 30 to 120 Hz|
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|RS232||(TX – DB9Female) – (RX – DB9Male)|
|Up to 9600 Baud RX, TX, GND|
|Signal Type||30-100 kHz modulated IR|
|Connector||3.5 mm mini jack, Female|
|System and Cable|
|Type||Cat5 UTP EIA 568A|
|Power Supply||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
|Dimensions (mm)||(D) 88 x (W) 135 x (H) 21|
- Extends high-resolution UXGA, Stereo Audio, RS232 and IR
- Supports Dual Screens.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6.
- Output reaches up to 300 m.
- Resolutions up to 1900×1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
Brochure / leaflet for XTPROS:
User instruction manual for XTPROS
CE Conformity document for XTPROS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of XTPROS.