The DCT-23 Integrated Zone Amplifier accepts analog and digital stereo audio signals via RCA, 3.5mm mini-jack, optical and coaxial digital, and HDMI with an additional microphone input.
As well as the speaker outputs, it boasts line level output, optical and digital outputs, and HDMI outputs for wider systems integration.
Suitable for use at musical events, sound presentations and sound amplification.
With audio sampling rate support up to 48 kHz and I/O data rate support up to 24-bit, it provides a high quality sound reproduction.
|Technical Specifications DCT-23|
|Input Ports||1x Microphone|
|1x 3.5 mm Mini-jack|
|1x Analog Stereo (2 RCA)|
|1x D-Sub 15-pin (RS232)|
|1x RJ-45 (Control)|
|1x IR Receiver|
|Output Ports||1x HDMI|
|1x Analog Stereo (2RCA)|
|1x L/R (2 Speaker Banana connectors)|
|Digital Audio Input/Output||LPCM 2CH|
|Stereo Input/Output Level||2 Vrms ± 0.2|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Power Supply||24V/ 3.75A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||215×172.5×46 mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature||from 0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C /-4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||5.7 W|
- 30 watts per channel Digital Stereo Amplifier
- Supports Digital to Analog audio Conversion (DAC) and Analog to Digital audio Conversion (ADC) (1)
- HDMI Audio Embedding and de-embedding
- Supports input sampling rates up to 96kHz and output at 48kHz
- Dedicated XLR microphone input with independent volume control
- Supports microphone sound being embedded into audio output
- Simultaneous output of sound on both digital and analog
- Supports control via IR Remote Control, RS-232 or IP (Telnet)
- Analog line output selectable to be either fixed or variable level
Note 1: Does not support the decoding of Dolby® Digital signals.
User instruction manual for DCT-23
CE Conformity document for DCT-23
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of DCT-23.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: