This HDMI and Audio over Single CAT5e/6/7 Slimline Receiver can receive uncompressed audio/video, control signal and IP data over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 100m. Control signals are the built-in RS-232 and bidirectional IR ports.
Additionally it has a LAN serving connection and external digital and analog audio outputs that gives users the convenience of additional audio connections.
The 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) design can power this Receiver (PD) from the Transmitter (PSE), eliminating the need for a separate power supply for the Receiver.
|Technical Specifications CH-1602RXR|
|Video Bandwidth||340MHz/10.2 Gbps|
|Input Ports||1x CAT5e/6/7|
|1x IR Extender|
|Output Ports||1x HDMI|
|1x L/R (Terminal Block)|
|1x IR Blaster|
|1x RS-232 (Terminal Block)|
|HDMI Cable Length*||8m/1080p-12 bits|
|Baud Rate||Up to 115200 bps|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model:|
|± 8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||80 x 180 x 16 mm (H)/Jacks Included|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
|*HDMI Cable Length may be vary depend on different source, display and cable used.|
- Supports HDBaseT 2.0 specification over a single CAT5e/6/7 AWG24 cable up to 100m
- HDMI 3D, 4K2K 60Hz with YUV420 supported, and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDBaseT 5Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, RS-232, IR, PoH
- Supports passthrough of high-definition audio formats: LPCM2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Bidirectional LAN connection
- Supports analog and digital audio outputs
- Supports RS-232 baud rates up to 115200bps
User instruction manual for CH-1602RXR
CE Conformity document for CH-1602RXR
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-1602RXR.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: