XIO NET is high-quality interface which provides an individual Ref interface used as global clock to sync all the other modules inside the XIO platform.
There are hot-restart button and reset button to deal with abnormal emergency situation.
It adopts LED display module to show the IP address of XIO NET.
By means of the integrated web server, through the RJ45 interface it’s possible to configure and manage via Ethernet the status of the modules inside the XIO platform.
This module can be managed by centralized monitoring and management software system.
It also can be monitored and controlled though standard and full SNMP.
|Input type||Analog composite synch. or Tri-Level|
|Input interface||1, Ref, BNC|
|REF LOOP OUTPUT|
|Output type||Analog composite video|
|Output interface||1, Ref, BNC|
|Standard||Follows input standard|
|Network Type||10/100/1000M auto-adapting|
|RS232 and GPIO|
|Interface type||1, HDD 15 pin f.|
- RJ45 interface, 10/100/1000M auto-sensing.
- RS232 Interface.
- Reads and monitors the status of the module inside the XIO platform via Ethernet.
- Manages and configures the parameters of the modules inside the XIO platform via Ethernet.
- Supports standard and full SNMP.
- Provides an individual Ref interface used as global clock to sync all the other modules inside the XIO platform.
- Detects the slot position of modules automatically.
- Hot plug swap.
- Adopts emergency measures with hot-restart button and reset button.
User instruction manual for XIO-Net.Info contained in the manual may not properly match with the delivered product, please check on the SPECS page or contact our office.
CE Conformity document for XIO-Net
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of XIO-Net.