MIO SDI-DVI/HDMI is a high-quality video and audio converter, based on Mini BOX platform, which can convert an incoming SD-SDI signal to DVI or HDMI signal for digital display devices, such as LCD, DLP, and Plasma, and output two channel analog audio signals.
MIO SDI-DVI/HDMI can be controlled by Ethernet network via IE browser, which is convenient to configure the display parameters.
The device provides various output Formats and audio and video detection, such as signal loss, signal freeze, audio silence and so on.
The UMD content of program can be defined freely.
It also supports Tally and audio meters display.
|DIGITAL VIDEO INPUT|
|Input interface||1, SD-SDI, BNC|
|Format||525i 60/ 625i 50 SMPTE 259M-C 270Mb/s|
|Cable length||280 m. (Belden 1694A)|
|DIGITAL VIDEO OUTPUT|
|Output interface||1, DVI-D, female|
|ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUT|
|Output signal||2, Analog|
|Interface||RCA socket, single ended|
|Status Indicator||Input signal status indicator|
|Power indicator (indicated by lighting on or off of the green LED)|
|Ethernet Network||RJ45, 10/100/1000M|
|GPI||RCA socket, Tally (high level 3.3VDC)|
|Power||consumption 9VDC 1.6A|
|Dimensions||123mm x 92mm x 29mm|
- Mini box structure easily installed inside frame racks, video walls and so on.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
- Provides various output Formats up to 1920x1080px60.
- Provides audio and video monitoring and alarm, such as signal loss, signal freeze, audio silence and so on.
- Supports UMD display of program and edit the UMD content freely.
- Build-in web server to control the device with user-friendly interface.
- Supports tally and audio meters display.
- Supports several display mode: 4:3, 16:9, and full screen.
CE Conformity document for MIO-SDI-DVI/HDMI
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of MIO-SDI-DVI/HDMI.