This HDMI v1.3 compliant video test pattern generator is the most advanced device for generating and testing HDMI/DVI signals.
With built-in 39 timings and 45 patterns, it outputs both analog, (PC/HD) and digital (HDMI) signals.
This handy device can be conveniently controlled via the front panel buttons, or the IR remote or RS232 with a LCD screen for easy viewing.
Other than testing your devices, this generator can also check the resolution of your devices and record them, check bandwidth and phase behavior of video transmission, verify video amplifiers/color temperature/video motion plus HDCP verification, data comparison, EDID check and many more other useful functions.
- HDMI 1.3 , HDCP 1.1 , DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Provides 39 timings and 45 patterns.
- Timings include SD, HD up to 1080p, PC up to UXGA/reduced-WUXGA.
- Output format are digital HDMI/DVI, or analog PC/HD(component).
- Deep Color supports 8 / 10 / 12 bits.
- Audio source is selectable among external L/R, optical or internal sinewave.
- Internal LPCM channel is selectable – 2CH, 5.1CH, 7.1CH.
- Supports HDCP test, EDID analysis.
- Edit [My Favorite] timings and patterns through RS-232 and PC software.
- User-friendly interface – LCD display, LED indicators, IR remote, RS-232 remote.
- HDMI Pattern Generator PC Software must be downloaded in the dedicated section.
User Instruction Manual for CPHD-3
CE Conformity document for CPHD-3
Driver for CPHD-3
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CPHD-3.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: