CMLUX-88S is a high performance 8×8 HDMI 1.3 matrix with remote control and RS232.
The popularity of HDMI products over the years is now widely seen in today’s commercial and residential environments.
People usually have several HDMI displays and sources in a single place.
As multiple HDMI inputs and outputs increase, the need for a HDMI matrix that will inter-connect these HDMI devices is becoming more eminent.
HDMI V1.3 Matrix provides this excellent and convenient solution.
It also features a variety of choices on where to play the images with an existing remote controller.
Further, the HDMI V1.3 Matrix supports HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0, and can transfer Deep Colour video and bit stream digital audio with maximum performance.
- 4RU rack design for easy installation.
- Slide track with handles for easy store.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Colour 12 bits and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS HD Master Audio) digital audio.
- The HDMI input is compensated, clock / phase adjusted and jitter eliminated so the output is brand new standard HDMI signal.
- Supports recall, memory and key lock function.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions up to UXGA and 1080p.
- Supports RS-232 control and firmware upgrading through USB port.
- Supports IR remote control and 38 KHz IR extender.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports LPCM 7.1 channels output from each independent HDMI ports.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8 bits can run up to 10/10 m while12 bits res.
- can run up to 5/5 m.
- Independent switchable EDID function for choosing the native resolution to display.
Brochure / leaflet for CMLUX-88S:
User instruction manual for CMLUX-88S
CE Conformity document for CMLUX-88S
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMLUX-88S.