The CMSI-8D8DS 8 x 8 DVI-D Matrix allows DVI-D signal from any of it eight sources to be routed to and displayed on any of its eight connected DVI-D monitors or HDTV simultaneously.
The matrix supports full range of PC and HDTV timings up to WUXGA and 1080p, 2.25Gbps bandwidth, 12-bit Deep Color, and 3D.
The management of source/sink scenarios can be handled easily through on-panel buttons, IR remote control or RS-232 protocol.
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports HDMI 3D feature (with HDMI to DVI adaptor cable)
- Supports rate up to WUXGA and 1080p following the output display EDID settings
- Supports 3D signal display following the output display EDID
- Supports IR extension
- Support RS-232, remote control and on panel control
- 2U size design
User instruction manual for CMSI-8D8DS
CE Conformity document for CMSI-8D8DS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMSI-8D8DS.