The DVX-PLUS kit is composed by the DVXU-TXS transmitter and the DVXU-RXS receiver.
The DVXU-TXS transmitter makes, with the DVXU-RXS receiver, a pair, called DVX-PLUS, which is used to remote all PC tools, leaving at a distance only the main CPU unit.
The transmitter will be connected to the PC CPU by a DVI-D cable and a standard USB (A-B) one. Two pairs of CAT6 cables carry all signals to the receiver.
The use of a CAT6 STP cable (shielded and twisted pairs) is necessary to guarantee the best quality level.
The DVXU-RXS receiver receives all signals via two CAT6 cables. It provides a graphic DVI-D output for the monitor, and 4 USB outputs, two of which are used to connect keyboard and mouse. The use of a CAT6 STP cable (shielded and twisted pairs) is necessary to guarantee the best quality level.
|Technical Specifications DVX-PLUS|
|Single Link Range||480P,720/p, 1080i/p|
|Video Data Rate||1.65 Gbps|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz, Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 min. 75H|
|Power Supply||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC 1A|
|USB max data rate||12Mbps|
|USB compatibility||1.0 and 1.1|
|Connector Type||TypeB (Transmitter), N°4 Type A (Receiver)|
- Extends USB and DVI signals up to 75m
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive STP CAT6 cable.
- Data recovery for digital video.
- Supports 1920×1200 digital video resolution.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications.
- Supports 1.5 and 12 Mbps data rates.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit.
- Fully transparent (does not use any emulation).
- Plug and play.
Brochure / leaflet for DVX-PLUS:
User instruction manual for DVX-PLUS
CE Conformity document for DVX-PLUS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of DVX-PLUS.