The HDMI 1.3 Distribution Amplifier M Series is the most advanced solution oriented to HDMI 1.3 signal distribution with CEC bypass function.
Each product in this series is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-edge technology which defines the support to transfer Deep (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps).
Besides splitting and distributing, the HDMI v1.3 DA series also does signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Deep colour video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz.
- One HDMI source that can connect up to four HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Dolby Digital Plus, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions up to UXGA and 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution, the Input/Output can run up to 15/15 m.
- If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output can run up to 10/15 m.
- Selects EDID from TV mode or STD mode.
- Supports CEC bypass.
- System Reset function.
- Support xvYCC (Extended-gamut YCC).
Brochure / leaflet for CLUX-4M:
User instruction manual for CLUX-4M
CE Conformity document for CLUX-4M
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CLUX-4M.