The AR-100S kit is composed by the AR-TX100S transmitter and the AR-RX100S receiver. The kit may be ordered using code AR-100S.
The AR-TX100S transmitter is a device which conveys on a CAT5 cable RS232 and stereo audio signals. The AR-TX100S transmitter is designed to operate in pair with the AR-RX100S receiver.
The AR-RX100S receiver receives through a CAT5 cable the transmitter signals and regenerates them toward the output into an RS232 signal and an audio stereo one.
The AR-RX100S receiver should be placed at the end of the CAT5 cable. Maximum acceptable cable length is 900m.
|Technical Specifications AR-100S|
|RS232||(TX – DB9Female) – (RX – DB9Male)|
|Protocol||Full duplex, transparent to all baud rate|
|Audio||Signal Type Stereo Audio|
|Bandwidth 20KHz, 0 dB|
|Connector 3.5mm mini jack, Female|
|CAT5||UTP CAT5, up to 900m|
|Dimensions (mm)||(D) 90 x (W) 70 x (H) 21|
|Weight (Kg)||0,20 (TX+RX)|
- Extends RS232 and Audio up to 900 m
- Supports all protocol and baud rates.
- Uses easy to install inexpensive CAT5 cable.
- Output reaches up to 900 m.
- Compatible with line level stereo audio signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Remote units come with buffered outputs.
- Compact enclosure.
- Fully transparent path for all protocols and data transfers.
Brochure / leaflet for AR-100S:
User instruction manual for AR-100S
CE Conformity document for AR-100S
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of AR-100S.