CP-251F is a high-performance universal PC/HDTV to PC/HDTV converter.
It combines the functions of a video scaler, scan-converter and format transformer. The CP-251 is controlled via push button and OSD menu.
The controls include input/output setup, picture adjustment, H/V phase adjustment, system information and many other advance features.
- Supports out formats up to SXGA and 1080i.
- The resolution of any PC or HDTV inputs can be scaled up or scaled down to any other PC or HDTV resolution, along with its frame rate converted to a selectable frequency.
- 48 MB frame memory for frame rate conversion.
- Signal format conversion between RGBHV and YPbPr.
- Input: PC(VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA)+ HDTV (480i/576i/480p/567p/720p/1080i), Fv: 60 to 85 Hz.
- Output: PC(VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA)+ HDTV (480p/576p/720p/1080i).
- Input mode auto detection.
- Input Setup allows for fine-tuning the output picture to a best condition through the adjustment of ADC sampling clock, and phase.
- Easy-to-use push buttons and OSD menu control.
Brochure / leaflet for CP-251F:
User Manual for Cypress CP-251F
CE Conformity document for CP-251F
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CP-251F.