The CDPS-UA6H2HFS is a 6 Inputs / 2 Outputs matrix suited for HDMI 4K UHD Matrix with HDCP 2.2 and Fast Switching feature. View All Mode (1 Main+5 sub) and Picture-in-picture (PIP) are supported.
With its fast switching technology the device can greatly eliminate the time required by swapping or turning ON/OFF the connected displays.
It supports 4Kx2K, 3D, 30-bit Deep Color, Hi-Def audio and other features defined by HDMI specifications.
The management of the matrix can be easily performed via front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet and GUI Ethernet protocol.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-UA6H2HFS|
|Video Bandwidth||300MHz/9Gbps (3 Gbps/ch)|
|Input Ports||6x HDMI|
|Output Ports||2x HDMI|
|Supported Resolutions||480i~1080p 50/60|
|4K2K 50/60(YUV 420)|
|Baud Rate||Up to 115200 bps|
|Power Supply||5VDC/2.6A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/ UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||438 x 269 x 44 mm (H) (Jacks excluded)|
|482 x 274 x 49 mm (H) (Jacks included)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage temperature||-20°C~60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
- HDMI with 3D, 4Kx2K supported, HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant.
- In Preview mode, works as Switcher (2 HDMI output same images at the same time).
- In Preview mode, supports View All (1 Main video source and 5 Sub video sources) and PIP (1 Main video source and 1 Sub video source).
Note: View All is TDM (Time Division Multiplexing display).
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K (3840×2160 24/25/30 and 4096×2160 30Hz).
- Supports Optical audio extraction.
- Supports Optical audio sampling rate output up to 192kHz.
- Supports data rate at 3Gbps/ch. and Deep Color up to 1080p 30-bit.
- Supports individual EDID or common EDID.
- Supports LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH, DTS 2~5.1CH (Pass through), Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Supports 6 sets of Matrix preset functions for input/output setting.
- Input ports HDCP supports Standard and Apple mode.
- Compliant with DVI source (Not supporting Deep color and Color space YCbCr 422/444).
- Supports OSD on output B under Preview Mode.
User instruction manual for CDPS-UA6H2HFS
CE Conformity document for CDPS-UA6H2HFS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-UA6H2HFS.