This pair belongs to the low cost family of the HDMI transceivers.
The receiver device is passive and can be directly connected to the HDMI destination display.
To get the best results CAT5E/CAT6 AWG24 minimum section is recommended.
|Technical Specifications HE01SE-2|
|Video Bandwidth||2.25 Gbps (HDMI 1.3)|
|Resolution||480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p at 24/50/60Hz|
|Link Cable Distance||CAT5e 60 m. at 1080i, CAT5e 30 m. at 1080p|
|Input TMDS Signal||1.2 volts peak to peak|
|Input DDC Signal||5 Volts peak to peak|
|HDMI Connector||HDMI 19 pin type female connector|
|Link Connector||RJ-45 Shielded with 2 indication LEDS|
|Power Consumption HE01ST||1200mA (Max) X|
|Power Consumption HE01SER||none|
|Power Supply HE01ST||DC5V 2AMP regulated (External)|
|Power Supply HE01SER||none|
|Temperature Operation||0 to 55° C|
|Temperature Storage||-20 TO 85° C, Humidity: up to 95%|
|Dimensions HE01ST (mm)||67 x 120 x 27|
|Dimensions HE01SER (mm)||57.5 x 24 x 20.2|
|Weight HE01ST (g)||180|
|Weight HE01SER (g)||20|
- Extends HDMI signal over one CAT5E/5e/6 AWG24 cable
- HDMI 1.3 compliant
- Transmission range up to 60 m at 1080i/720p, 30 m at 1080p 60 Hz
- No external power requested at HE01SER receiver unit
- Package includes one HE01ST transmitter, one HE01SER receiver, one power adapter
- CAT5E AWG24 UTP are recommended; STP cables may be not suitable.
User instruction manual for HE01SE-2
CE Conformity document for HE01SE-2
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of HE01SE-2.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: