This 10×10 HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix supports routing and transmission of video resolutions up to 4K 60Hz w/ HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and audio (multi-channel digital/stereo analog) while providing flexible control via on-panel buttons, IR Control, RS-232, Telnet or WebGUI.
As many as ten HD sources may be routed to any of eight destinations via a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable up to 100m at 1080p or up to 60m at 4K@30Hz. The two HDMI outputs support transmission of 6G UltraHD HDMI sources (up to 4K@60Hz) from any ten HDMI inputs or they can mirror any of the HDBaseT outputs for local monitoring.
3D video is also supported when compatible sources and displays are connected. Additionally, this product supports 7.1 channel LPCM digital audio as well as advanced audio formats such as Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Beyond basic video routing, this product also incorporates an independent audio matrix with 10 audio inputs and 14 audio ouputs whom 8 combined with HDBaseT outputs, 4 are indipendent zone and 2 on CAT5 for transmission at distance. Offering discrete audio routing, insertion and extraction, this product makes it possible to have multiple audio zones within your installation.
Additionally the matrix contains 3 independent audio mixers allowing for applications such as adding music or a voice over to existing video.
This product supports the Optical Audio Return (OAR) channel feature, found on compatible HDBaseT receivers, allowing optical audio sources connected to those receivers to be sent back to the matrix unit.
LAN support allows your 100BaseT network to be extended to smart TVs or game consoles.
Internally generated test patterns (up to 6G UltraHD resolutions) are provided to assist with setup, providing a simple way to verify both matrix and destination functionality.
The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function can power compatible receivers, providing greater flexibility in your installations.
Control is via manual on-panel buttons, IR Control, RS-232, Telnet and WebGUI
|Technical Specifications CPLUS-1082CVEA|
|Video Bandwidth||HDMI: 600MHz/18 Gbps|
|HDBaseT: 340MHz/10.2 Gbps|
|Input Ports||10x HDMI|
|4x Stereo Audio (2 x RCA)|
|2x Coaxial Audio|
|2x Optical Audio|
|2x CAT Audio (RJ45)|
|Output Ports||2x HDMI|
|8x CAT5e/6 HDBaseT|
|12x Stereo Audio (2 x RCA)|
|2x CAT Audio (RJ45)|
|Control Ports||9x IR Extender|
|11x IR Blaster|
|1x RS-232 (9-pin D-sub)|
|Service Port||1x USB 2.0|
|HDMI Resolutions||480i~4K2K at 50/60Hz|
|Volume Adjustment||0dB to -100dB and adjust 0.5 dB per step
(for both of zone and extended audio)
|Treble/Bass Audio Control||Bass range: -12dB to +12dB, 1 dB per step adjustment|
|Treble range: -12dB to +12dB, 1 dB per step adjustment|
|Audio Delay||230ms for line-out per channel, 1ms per step adjustment|
|Audio Mixer||Mixing any of two audio in one channel, three mixers totally.
The mixer gain is adjustable from 0% ~ 100%.
|EDID Management||Internal and external EDID management|
|IR Frequency||38 kHz|
|Baud Rate||115200 bps|
|Power Supply||24V / 6.25A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8 kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4 kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||482 x 354 x 96 mm (H)/Jack Included|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes ten HDMI sources to ten displays using eight HDBaseT outputs and two independent or mirrored HDMI outputs
- HDBaseT 5-Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supported HDBaseT resolutions: VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4, YUV 4:4:4: & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supported HDMI output resolutions: up to 4K@60Hz (RGB/YUV 4:4:4)
- Supports automatic 4K 60Hz RGB/YUV 4:4:4 to YUV 4:2:0 conversion for HDBaseT outputs
- 4K UHD@30Hz signals can be transmitted up to 60m via CAT5e/6
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS
- Supports audio matrix functionality enabling full audio management of the system including 8 HDBaseT audio selection, 4 fully independent audio-only zones, 2 I/O audio on CAT5 with HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding
- Supports Digital to Analog Conversion (DAC) and Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC) for audio integration
- Supports volume, treble, bass, and audio delay for lip-sync (up to 230 ms) on analog audio outputs and mute on all outputs
- HDBaseT outputs with Optical Audio Return (OAR) support
- Audio mixer functionality (three mixers in total)
- Advanced internal and external EDID management with 4 sets of configurable EDID settings
- Internal test pattern generation for self and sink device testing. Capable of generating up to a 4K 60Hz signal
- Bidirectional IR support over HDBaseT
- Control is via front panel controls, Ethernet (Telnet & WebGUI), RS-232, & IR remote control
- 2U rack mounted design
User instruction manual for CPLUS-1082CVEA
CE Conformity document for CPLUS-1082CVEA
Browser for LAN Modules
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CPLUS-1082CVEA.