The CLUX-11CD HDMI™ Audio Extractor is a device that allows you to extract audio signals from your HDMI/DVI source.
When connecting with a TV or display you don’t always get great speakers, or in the case of a videoprojector, no speakers at all, so with this Audio Extractor you can have your original HDMI audio signal in optical and L/R format.
What this means is that you can output your audio signal to external speakers or amplifiers, giving you the ability to enjoy high quality sound.
- Compliant with HDMI v1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical Sample Rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225MHz
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- HDMI cable distance input/output 5m High Speed type
- Supports built-in audio EDID switch of LPCM2, 5.1/7.1 or Bitstream
User Instruction Manual for CLUX-11CD
CE Conformity document for CLUX-11CD
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CLUX-11CD.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: