XIO 9020-ENS is a high-quality converter, based on brand-new XIO platform, which converts one SD-SDI signal to four analog composite video signals, and outputs two SDI signal. Output signals go through frame sync processing.
XIO 9020-ENS supports 625i 50 and 525i 60 format for input signal.
XIO 9020-ENS provides automatic signal equalization for up to 280 m. (Belden 1694A), which can improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source.
The LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately.
XIO 9020-ENS supports SNMP, and it can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
|Input interface||1, SD-SDI, BNC|
|Format||525i 60, 625i 50 SMPTE 259M-C 270Mb/s|
|Max length||280 m. (Belden 1694A)|
|Output interface||2, SD-SDI, BNC|
|Format||Follows input format|
|ANALOG VIDEO OUTPUT|
|Output interface||4, CVBS, BNC|
|Input type||Analog composite synch.|
|Input interface||1, Ref, BNC|
|Status Indicator||Input signal status indicator|
|Power indicator (indicated by lighting on or off of the green LED)|
|Power consumption||3 W|
- Supports 625i 50 and 525i 60 format for input signal.
- Provides an individual Ref interface and frame sync processing.
- Hot swap plug.
- Automatic signal equalization for up to 280 m. (Belden 1694A).
- LED lights indicate the status of signals and power supply.
- Supports SNMP, and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
CE Conformity document for XIO-9020-ENS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of XIO-9020-ENS.