The HDX-1000S kit is composed by the HDX-TX1000S transmitter and the HDX-RX1000S receiver.
The HDX-TX1000S transmitter gets the HDMI signal from a PC and sends it, through two CAT6 cables, to the receiver which will regenerate the signal and send it to its final destination. The use of a CAT6 STP cable (shielded and twisted pairs) is necessary to guarantee the best quality level. The HDX-TX1000S transmitter may receive through the CAT6 cable an IR signal sent by the CAT6 receiver and generate an IR output on which an emitter as the SM-LED may be connected to control a source from a distance.
The HDX-RX1000S receiver receives from the HDX-TX1000S transmitter through two CAT6 cables and regenerates the HDMI signal to send at destination.
The HDX-RX1000S receiver may be connected to an IR receiver such as the SM-EYE with the purpose of controlling from a distance the HDMI source by its remote control.
|Video Interface||HDMI 1.3|
|Resolution||HDTV 1080p at 60 Hz, PC up to UXGA min.|
|Input Interface||HDMI (Single Link)|
|Signal Type||30-100 kHz modulated IR|
|Connector||3.5 mm mini jack, Female|
|Requirements||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
- Extends HDMI display with IR control up to 75m.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Maintains multiple high definition resolutions up to 1080p or UXGA for computers.
- For the best results a STP CAT6 AWG24 solid cable must be used.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Supports digital video/audio.
- Supports DDWG standards for HDMI compliant monitors.
- HDCP and HDMI compliant.
- Sends Infrared Remote over CAT6.
- Fully compliant with standard modulated IR and the latest IRDA.
Brochure / leaflet for HDX-1000S:
User instruction manual for HDX-1000S
CE Conformity document for HDX-1000S
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of HDX-1000S.