DCT-9 is an Audio Format Converter.
The DCT-9 audio converter that provides a big variety of audio formats/interfaces.
With three different types of bidirectional connectors namely optical, coaxial and L/R, the DCT-9 can convert all three signals into any preferred format.
Analog audio signal input can be converted into digital output, and digital audio signal input into analog output.
The 3 outputs as Optical, coaxial and L/R are simultaneously present independantly from the selected input.
DCT-9 is the best choice of audio enthusiasts and professionals looking for a compact, flexible, elegant, and user friendly audio converter.
- Integrated digital interpolator filter and Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC).
- Integrated Analog to Digital Converter (ADC).
- Supports sampling frequencies from 16 – 100 kHz.
- Provides electromagnetic noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Compact size with elegant design.
Brochure / leaflet for DCT-9:
User instruction manual for DCT-9
CE Conformity document for DCT-9
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of DCT-9.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: