CSDI-44 is a SD/HD/3G-SDI switcher with 4 inputs and one quad outputs controlled by RS232 and IR Control.
The item is suited for professional studios that use SDI signals and it’s compatible with the standard SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259 M-C.
The quad output permit to split the signal up to four destination/displays without the necessity to have a further distribution amplifier.
The 4 inputs are equalized following the under mentioned specifications.
- Four SDI inputs can be selected and splitted up to 4 destinations simultaneously
- Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Equalized inputs and re-clocked signal prior to outgoing
- Command through IR remote control and RS232
- Equalize incoming SDI signal of up to 225m for SD signals, 150m for HD signals and 90m for 3G signals (Note 1)
Note 1: SD: 480i 60, 576i 50;
HD: 720p 50/60, 1080i 50/60 and 1080p 24/25/30; 3G: 1080p 50/60.
Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of cable.
User Instruction Manual for CSDI-44
CE Conformity document for CSDI-44
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CSDI-44.