The DVX-TX200PS transmitter gets the DVI-D signal from a PC and sends it, via a CAT6 cable, toward the receiver which will regenerate the signal and send it to its final destination.
The use of a CAT6 cable (shielded and twisted pairs) is necessary to guarantee the best quality level.
The kit may be ordered using code DVX-200PS.
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz, Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 min. 75Hz|
|Power Supply||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Input Interface||DVI-D (Single Link)|
|Dimensions (mm)||(D) 90 x (W) 70 x (H) 21|
|Weight (Kg)||0,20 (TX+RX)|
- Extends DVI-D towards remotely located Monitor
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located Monitor, from the locally located Monitor or from an internal DDC Table.
- Distances: 65m with a STP CAT6 cable.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM Switches.
- Rack Mount options (19″)
Brochure / leaflet for DVX-TX200PS:
User instruction manual for DVX-TX200PS
CE Conformity document for DVX-TX200PS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of DVX-TX200PS.