The CUSB-601H is High-Definition capture box which supports HDMI 1080p video input and stores it to H.264 video format in your computer. Its typical use is as a backup unit.
Its low power consumption and superior video processing capabilities make it ideal for integration as backup device into high-end portable and desk top PC products.
|Technical Specifications CUSB-601H|
|Input port||1 x HDMI|
|Output port||1 x USB|
|Power supply||5V/500m A DC USB bus power|
|Dimensions||121 mm (W) ÷ 21.6 mm (D) ÷ 65.5 mm (H)|
|Power consumption||0.5 W|
|Operating temperature||0 °C~40 °C / 32 °F~104 °F|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C~60 °C / -4 °F~140 °F|
|Relative humidity||20~90 % RH (non-condensing)|
- 1080p capture HDMI to USB
- H.264/MPEG4-AVC High Definition encoder
- Video input supported: 1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
- Supports MPEG-4 Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
- 48 kHz audio sampling frequencies
- Backup function only
- Low power consumption, supplied by USB bus
User instruction manual for CUSB-601H
CE Conformity document for CUSB-601H
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CUSB-601H.