The CP-304 VGA to HDMI Video Scaler is designed to scale an analog video signal from a PC source to a digital HDMI output in a wide-range of HD and PC resolutions (up to 1080p and WUXGA RB).
In addition to video scaling, the CP-304 can convert an analog stereo audio input to a digital embedded in the HDMI output as 2-channel LPCM.
This unit allows the user to select a wide range of output resolutions and features an auto adjustment feature for optimal picture quality.
|Technical Specifications CP-304|
|Input Ports||1x VGA (D-sub 15-pin)|
|1x 3.5 mm Mini-jack|
|Output Port||1x HDMI|
|Input Resolution||Up to WUXGA (1920×1200 at 60RB)|
|Output Resolution||Up to 1080p & WUXGA (1920×1200 at 60RB)|
|Power Supply||5 V/2.6 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||102x102x25 mm (H)/Jacks Excluded|
|102x111x25 mm (H)/Jacks Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||4.6 W|
- HDMI and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Scales PC resolutions to HD or PC resolutions
- Automatically detects the setting of the connected display and provides the corresponding resolutions and refresh rate when the NATIVE output is selected
- Supports high resolution output:- PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA (RB)
– SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, NATIVE (1)
- Supports embedding of the stereo analog input to the HDMI output
Note 1: When ‘NATIVE’ is selected as the output resolution, the Scaler will automatically detect the native resolution of the display and set this resolution to match the display’s optimum performance.
User instruction manual for CP-304
CE Conformity document for CP-304
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CP-304.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: