Transceiver FVX-2000 permits the transmission by multimode fiber optics of a SXGA signal other than keyboard and mouse (PS2) as well (KVM feature).
The FVX-2000 consists of both transmitter and receiver units, which enable long-distance, superior signal extension quality of XVGA and KVM components.
Equipped with XVGA and PS/2 connectors for a single-link and optional keyboard and mouse, this product is the perfect fiber solution for professional XVGA/KVM extension needs.
The maximum extension range from the source component to the digital display is 420m using multimode fiber.
|Technical Specifications FVX2000|
|Monitors||VGA, SVGA, XGA and VESA|
|Analog Signal||Red, Green, Blue, 0.7Vp-p/75Ω positive|
|Keyboard and mouse|
|CPUs||IBM PC, SUN, MAC-ADB|
|Keyboard||PS/2, MAC-ADB, SUN|
|Mouse||PS/2, Wheel Mouse|
|Power||240V / 110V 5VDC 3A|
|50/125u multimode fiber||420m|
|62.5/125u multimode fiber||210m|
- Top Signal Quality at Maximum Extension Over Multimode Fiber (420m.)
- Superior Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz)
- Customizable/Programmable DDC Table
- Supports PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse
- Supports XVGA
- Supports RS-232 Control from 300bps to 19,200bps
- Supports all PC/AT and PS/2 Keyboards with Full Emulation
- Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock are Automatically Saved and Restored
- Fiber Plug Type LC
- Compatible With all Operating Systems
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Compact Metal Casing
Brochure / leaflet for FVX2000:
User instruction manual for FVX2000
CE Conformity document for FVX2000
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of FVX2000.