The Modularized Matrix series are designed to route the signal of 16 sources to any connected 16 displays, providing resolution up to 1080p, WUXGA and 4Kx2K.
Besides the regular matrix functionality, this system is very attractive to the integrators thanks to its great flexibility, with the most advanced modularization design.
The system can be setup as a matrix of HDMI, DVI-D, CAT5E/6/7, VGA or their any combinations: for example, you can assembly a matrix 8-HDMI-IN / 8-DVI-IN and 8-HDMI-OUT / 8-DVI-OUT.
All that you need is to swap the Input and Output modules, that are sized 8, as you wish.
The type of modules available are:
HDMI, HDMI 4Kx2K, HDBaseT 5Play, DVI, VGA
HDMI, DVI, HDMI 4Kx2K
3 types of HDBaseT:
-3Play Lite version, 60 m.
-4Play 100 m.
-5Play 100 m. 4Kx2K
|Technical Specifications CMSI-1616/1616HS/1616DS|
|Input Ports||16x HDMI or DVI or CAT5E/6/7 or VGA|
|Output Ports||16x HDMI or DVI or CAT5E/6/7|
|Power Supply||2x AC 110÷240V (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||482 x 484 x 145 mm (H)|
|Relative Humidity||20÷90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||Depends on the modules installed|
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Changeable input and output boards
- Input and output module types can be mixed and added in increment of 8 from 8×8 up to 16×16 with HDMI, DVI, CAT5E/6/7 and VGA interfaces
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p or 4Kx2K
- Supports RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI controls
- Supports redundant power supply
- EDID modes:-Standard: factory Default, built-in EDID w/ 1080p, WUXGA LPCM 2ch-Automatic mode: taking EDID from the lowest output port connected (Out 1 priority)
-Manual mode: can assign the EDID of any output to any source
- CAT5E/6/7 AWG24 cable length can be 100m with adequate receivers
- 5Play Convergence: HDMI, IR, RS-232, PoE, Eth.
- 4Play Convergence: HDMI, IR, RS-232, PoE
- 3Play Convergence: HDMI, IR, RS-232
User instruction manual for CMSI-1616/1616HS/1616DS
CE Conformity document for CMSI-1616/1616HS/1616DS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMSI-1616/1616HS/1616DS.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: