MIO-HDMI-CEXT-R is the receiver part of the transceiver MIO-HDMI-CEXT. It receives the serial data and recovers the original DVI/HDMI signal with high quality eventually.
MIO HDMI-CEXT-R supports formats of 525i, 625i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
Although the device adopts DVI output interface, the HDMI signal with embedded audio also can be transmitted by using a DVI-to-HDMI adapter or cable.
|DIGITAL VIDEO INPUT|
|Input interface||1, coaxial cable, BNC connector|
|Max distance||100 m. (Belden 1694)|
|DIGITAL VIDEO OUTPUT|
|Output interface||1, coaxial cable loop, BNC|
|1, DVI-D, female|
|Format||repeats the input format of MIO HDMI-CEXT-T|
|Power consumption||12VDC 1A|
|Dimensions||123mm x 92mm x 29mm|
- Extends DVI/HDMI signal up to 100 m. (Belden 1694A) without distortion.
- Supports transmission of the HDMI signal with embedded audio.
- Adopts a coaxial cable with BNC interface to transmit the data safely.
- Provides a loop-out interface.
- Mini box structure easily installed inside frame racks, video walls and so on.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
User instruction manual for MIO-HDMI-CEXT-R.Info contained in the manual may not properly match with the delivered product, please check on the SPECS page or contact our office.
CE Conformity document for MIO-HDMI-CEXT-R
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of MIO-HDMI-CEXT-R.