This 8×8 HDMI 4K2K Matrix over CAT5e/6/7 supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K Full HD and HDCP 2.2) with multi-channel embedded digital.
It supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D TV and 3D source.
The Matrix allows the connection of source equipment to output displays, over distances of up to 100 m along with IR and RS-232 (included Telnet) control and PoC features.
Furthermore, it allows to all destinations with ethernet capability to operate through the single CAT5E/6/7 cable and one active connection on the LAN port of the matrix.
|Technical Specifications CMPRO-UA8H8CVE|
|Frequency Bandwidth||300MHz/3Gbps per channel|
|Input Ports||8x HDMI|
|9x IR (3.5mm)|
|1x RS-232 (9-pin D-sub)|
|1x LAN (RJ-45)|
|1x USB (Service only)|
|Output Ports||8x CAT5e/6/7|
|9x IR (3.5mm)|
|Video Resolutions||480i~1080p 24/50/60 Hz|
|4K 24/25/30 Hz|
|4K 50/60 Hz (YUV420) and VGA~WUXGA|
|IR Frequency||30~50 kHz|
|Baud Rate||115200 bps|
|Power Supply||24 V/6.25 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)/Main & PoC|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8 kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±6 kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||438 x 249 x 88 mm (H)/ Jack Excluded|
|438 x 256.7 x 92 mm (H)/ Jack Included|
|Operating Temperature||0° C~40° C/32° F~104° F|
|Storage Temperature||-20° C~60° C/-4° F~140° F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||93.45 W|
- HDMI, 4K2K, HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- Supports PC resolution up to WUXGA and HDTV resolution and up to 4K2K (3840×2160 24/25/30 Hz and 3840×2160 50/60 Hz at YUV420, 4096×2160 24/25/30 Hz and 4096×2160 50/60 Hz at YUV420)
- Supports distances up to 100 meters through CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Supports 3D signal bypass
- Supports pass-through audio LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) on compatible receivers (Note 1)
- Supports bidirectional IR from inputs and output locations
- Supports RS-232, IR remote control, on-front panel control and IP control (Telnet/Web GUI)
- Supports LAN serving function through the LAN port (Note 2)
- 2U size design
- Compliant with DVI source
Note 1: The PoC function is designed for powering compatible receiver units only – non-PoC receivers will need their own power supply. Receivers of another brand may not be compatible.
Note 2: Do not connect the LAN port of the hub to CAT5 HDBaseT outputs of the matrix or to CAT5 HDBaseT inputs of the receivers. Doing so may damage the unit.
User instruction manual for CMPRO-UA8H8CVE
CE Conformity document for CMPRO-UA8H8CVE
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMPRO-UA8H8CVE.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: