The CMPRO-U8H8CVE is 8×8 HDMI Matrix over CAT5e/6/7 that supports the transmission of video up to 4K2K, 3D contents, multi-channel digital audio and controls signals like IR flows and RS-232.
Besides, thanks to the HDBaseT technology, the peripherals connected by CAT5e/6/7 by receivers, can be connected to a LAN, to share, whether available, the internet access.
The matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The distance allowed for the CAT5e/6/7, using AWG24 cables, is 100 m.
The matrix can be controlled by the integrated keypad, by IR Control, by RS232 and by GUI and Telnet.
The Power over cable (PoC) feature can power compatible receivers, providing greater flexibility in installations.
|Technical Specifications CMPRO-U8H8CVE|
|Video Bandwidth||340 MHz/10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps/channel)|
|Input Ports||8x HDMI|
|9x IR Extender (8 + 1 All IR IN)|
|1x Mini USB-B type (for firmware update only)|
|Output Ports||8x CAT5e/6/7|
|9x IR (8 + 1 All IR Out)|
|ESD Protection||Human-body Model:|
|± 8kV (Air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (Contact discharge)|
|Power Supply||24 V/6.25 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||438x255x92 mm (H)|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||65 W (Main); 62 W (PoC)|
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports resolutions up to 4K2K 3840×2160 24/25/30 Hz, WUXGA and 1080p 60 Hz, dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports distances up to 100 meters through CAT5e/6/7 cables (1)
- Supports 3D signal display dependent upon the output display EDID settings
- Supports PoC 24 VDC (Power over Cable) on compatible receivers only (2)
- Supports bi-directional IR flow from input and output locations
- Supports RS-232, IR remote control, on-panel keypad and IP Control by Telnet and Web GUI
- Supports Ethernet serving function through the LAN port
- 2RU size design
- Supports external EDID (by connected destinations) and internal EDID settings
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
Note 1: Do not connect the CAT5e/6/7 HDBaseT outputs to LAN ports. Doing so you may damage the unit.
Note 2: The PoC function is designed for powering compatible receiver units only. Non-PoE receivers will need their own power supply. Receivers of another brand may not be compatible.
User instruction manual for CMPRO-U8H8CVE
CE Conformity document for CMPRO-U8H8CVE
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMPRO-U8H8CVE.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: