The EE01H HDMI EDID Emulator is designed for 1080P and 4K2K HDMI signal sources, to enable capturing and storing EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) informations from a display.
It can be powered directly from the HDMI source or with an optional external power supply.
EDID information contains important display settings such as maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, etc., and since most video extender systems don’t offer EDID communication between the source and remote display, the HDMI EDID Emulator is the perfect device for ensuring that the optimum signal resolution is provided to the display.
|Technical Specifications EE01H-2|
|Supported Resolution||4K2K (3840×2160 24/25/30Hz or 4096×2160 24Hz)|
|LED||LED x2 (Green, Blue)|
|Video Input /Output||HDMI x2|
|EDID Writing||Micro USB x1|
|EDID Switch||16 Rotary Switch x1 (0~9 & A~F)|
|EDID Read/Write||Tact Switch x1|
|Power Consumption||1.7 W ( Max)|
|Power Adapter||DC 5V / 1A|
|Operation Temperature||0 to 55 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 85 °C|
|Humidity||up to 95%|
|Dimensions||88 x 85 x 30 mm|
- Supports 4 different EDID function: read, write, emulate, bypass
- Allows the source to read the EDID information from the destination or learned EDID memory.
- Built-in rotary switch, support up to 12 sets default EDID setting
- Allows to save 3 sets custom EDID
- Built-in USB port to allow user to write EDID
- Built-in Equalizer for reliable signal quality performance.
- Supports HDMI 1.4a
- Supports 3D
- Resolution support for 4K2K (3840×2160 24/25/30Hz or 4096×2160 24Hz)
User instruction manual for EE01H-2
CE Conformity document for EE01H-2
151117 EE01D-EE01H EDID Loader
151117 EE01D-EE01H EDID Loader.zip
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of EE01H-2.