The CDVI-301TX/RX Transceiver over One CAT6 is a device for extending your DVI-D signal over medium distances to a compatible display.
Instead of searching for lengthy DVI cables, your existing CAT6 cables can be utilized to perform advanced functions, along with a bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps per channel.
Also, the device receives power through its USB connection, while Receiver can be powered by the CAT6 connection when necessary. However, in this case the CAT6 distances are halved.
- Supports digital video formats up to 12 bits
- Support high definition input/output up to WUXGA/1080p
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality
- DVI AWG24 Cable testing showed that with WUXGA/1080p 12bit resolution, input or output device can run up to 10 meters
- CAT6 AWG24 cable max. lenght 40 m. at 1080p 8 bits
- CAT6 AWG24 cable max. lenght 15 m. at 1080p 12 bits
- Using power adaptor on transmitter side only, receiver side powered over CAT6 cable, the operating CAT6 cable distance will be halved.
User instruction manual for CDVI-301TX/RX
CE Conformity document for CDVI-301TX/RX
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDVI-301TX/RX.