The CH-1602TX is the Transmitter device of a transceiver that can transmit over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable a signal HDMI Ultra HD, an IP protocol and USB data at a distance up to 100m.
It has the added benefit of a built-in RS-232 pass-through, bi-directional IR and a LAN serving connection. The LAN connection permits to a peripheral device, like a TV, to be connected to the existing local LAN system.
The external optical and analog audio capability provides to the users the convenience of an additional bi-directional audio connection. Analog Audio transits from Transmitter device to the Receiver while optical Audio goes from Receiver device to the Transmitter.
This system also allows the connection of the Transmitter device to any USB host, enabling the Receiver to act like a 2 ports USB hub.
Thanks to the 48V PoE design, The Transmitter (PSE) can power the Receiver (PD), eliminating the need for a separate power supply for the Receiver.
The ultra-thin mechanical design also allows a flexible mounting position saving more space and making presentation orderly and tidy.
|Technical Specifications CH-1602TX|
|Video Bandwidth||340 MHz/10.2 Gbps|
|Input Ports||1x HDMI|
|1x L/R (Terminal Block)|
|1x IR Extender|
|1x RS-232 (Terminal Block)|
|Output Ports||1x CAT5e/6/7|
|1x IR Blaster|
|IR Frequency||30~50 kHz|
|Baud Rate||Up to 115200 bps|
|Power Supply||48 V/0.83 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model:|
|± 8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||80 x 180 x 16 mm (H) / Jacks Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F~104°F|
|Storage temperature||-20°C~60°C / -4°F~140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
|Power Consumption||7.00 W|
- Supports HDBaseT™ 2.0 specification up to 100m over a single CAT6/7 cable, and up to 90m over a CAT5e cable, AWG24 type
- HDMI with 3D, 4K2K 60 Hz YUV 420, HDCP 2.2 and DVI compatible
- 5Play™ convergence: High-Definition (HD) Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, USB, PoE, Bi-directional IR and RS-232 pass-through
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports optical sampling rate up to 48 kHz
- Ethernet network connection
- Transmission of external and separated analog Audio and digital Audio
- RS-232 baud rate from 110 to 115200 baud
User instruction manual for CH-1602TX
CE Conformity document for CH-1602TX
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-1602TX.