The MIO MVS-4HDMI is a miniature multi-viewer for audio/video monitoring used by OBVan, studio and professional live application.
It supports 4 HDMI auto adaptive inputs. 1 DVI/HDMI output.
It is a true multi-view with rich features, such as real time audio/video monitoring and text or picture alarm, built-in router, display layout configuring and display template recall/restore, clock and user defined Logo display, AFD, static UMD and tally, audio UV meter.
Built in WEB server.
The MIO MVS-4HD is a compact and maintenance free unit. It is the perfect cost-effective display solution for mission critical and live applications in broadcast and pro AV area.
|Technical Specifications MIO-MVS-4HDMI|
|Input||4 x HDMI inputs, Type A|
|Video Input Format||720p 50/60|
|Output||DVI-I x 1, female, supports HDMI 1.3a protocol|
|Output Format||HDMI: 1024×768, 1280×720, 1280×800,1280×1024, 1366×768, 1400×1050, 1600×900, 1680×1050, 1600×1200, 1920×1080|
|Control||RJ 45 Ethernet for built-in WEB Server|
|DB15 – RS-232 for serial communication, Tally|
|Button||Display templates recall|
|Load factory default|
|Input||x 4 signal locking|
|Power||12 VDC, 1.0A, with lock ring|
|Dimensions||152 x 122 x 30 mm (H)|
- Supports 8 ch. embedded audio and HDCP
- Output up to 1080p with selectable embedded audio channel
- User configurable display layout with layout template recall/restore
- Real time Video and Audio monitoring with alarm for audio/video lost, frozen, black video, EDH error
- Flexible output options: 4:3, 16:9, customized aspect ratio with 4:3 or 16:9 safe marker
- Selectable air timer and countdown timer, analog and digital clock. User defined Logo display
- 8 channel audio UV meter with AFD (Active Format Description)
- Built-in router assign any input to any display window and any channel can be enlarged to a full screen
- Static programmable multi-color UMD
- Built-in Web Server allows user to easily remote control the unit with a WEB browser
- Quick key to recall the display templates and change the output resolution
- LED for each input channel signal status and power
Brochure / leaflet for MIO-MVS-4HDMI:
User instruction manual for MIO-MVS-4HDMI
CE Conformity document for MIO-MVS-4HDMI
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of MIO-MVS-4HDMI.