This 1×2 UHD Scaler with Audio De-Embedding is designed to upscale 1080p signals to 4K UHD 6G or downscale 4K UHD 6G signals to 1080p with synchronized analog audio output.
It has a simple and convenient design with an OSD menu that allows the user to control the available configurations and settings of each output with ease.
The unit can behave like a simple 1×2 DA and pass unscaled video to both outputs, or it can have each output display a different resolution (e.g. one showing 1080p, the other showing 4K).
Additionally this unit can generate test patterns with assigned resolutions allowing for easy, on-site, display testing.
|Technical Specifications CPLUS-V2PE|
|Video Bandwidth||600MHz/18 Gbps|
|Input Ports||1x HDMI|
|1x USB (Service only)|
|Output Ports||2x HDMI|
|HDMI Cable Length||15 m at 1080p/8-bit|
|10 m at 1080p/12-bit|
|5 m at 4K|
|Power Supply||5V DC/2.6A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||231.5 x 108 x 25 mm (H)/Jack Excluded|
|231.5 x 117 x 25 mm (H)/Jack Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C~60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
|Note:||HDMI cable distance might be affected by material or cable design. It is suggested to use Premium High Speed HDMI cable for 6G HDMI signal.|
- HDMI input and outputs with 6G (4K 60Hz YUV 4:4:4), HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Compatible with DVI
- Supports HDMI signal bypass on both outputs
- Upscale a 1080p signal to 4K on output B or downscale a 4K signal to 1080p on output A
- Supports 4K (YUV 4:4:4) to 4K (YUV 4:2:0) conversion
- Pattern generation with selected resolutions for on-site display testing
- EDID management functions
- Supports 4K UHDTV resolutions including: 3840×2160 24/25/30Hz, 3840×2160 50/60Hz (YUV 4:4:4), 4096×2160 24/25/30Hz and 4096×2160 50/60Hz (YUV 4:4:4)
- Supports data rates up to 6 Gbps (600MHz) and Deep Color up to 1080p 16 bit
- Supports pass-through of the following HD audio formats: LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports OSD with resolution display
- Provides de-embedded L/R audio output
User instruction manual for CPLUS-V2PE
CE Conformity document for CPLUS-V2PE
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CPLUS-V2PE.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: