VE02DA-2 is a transceiver for VGA and analog or optical audio signal through CAT5 cable for distance up to 300 m.
The receiver presents the trimmers for Gain and Equalizer to compensate the losses of the cable.
On the receiver are simultaneous available both audio analog and optical regardless of the enabled input format.
The 3 leds on both transmitter and receiver inform the user about the status of the operations.
- The kit includes N°1 VE02DAT transmitter and N°1 VE02DAR receiver.
- VGA and Audio loop through on the transmitter.
- Audio by digital encoding process for sound undistorted.
- Audio supports stereo audio, digital audio LPCM up to 96 khz, Dolby Digital and DTS.
- Digital and analog audio simultaneously present on receiver unit.
- Distance up to 300 m at UXGA with AWG24 CAT5 cable.
- Built in Gain and Equalizer trimmers adj. at Receiver.
- Signalling status leds.
User Instruction Manual for VE02DA-2
CE Conformity document for VE02DA-2
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of VE02DA-2.