The CDPS-84HB, based on HDBaseT™ technology, is a 8 inputs Digital Presentation Scaler that can switch and scale N°4 HDMI, N°2 HDBaseT™, one PC and one Composite Video signals and simultaneously display it on any of its HMDI or HDBaseT™ outputs.
The unit has and HDMI bypass output, allowing local monitoring of any of the HDMI or HDBaseT™ inputs, and features full 5play™ convergence for easy integration of compatible transmitters and receivers.
It has the benefits of the control via IR remote control, RS-232, IP/Telnet and WebGUI.
All informations, including system status, are presented on its integrated LCD display.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-84HB|
|Frequency bandwidth||Up to 10.2Gbps|
|Input Ports||4x HDMI|
|1x PC + L/R|
|2x USB (Service only)|
|Output ports||2x HDMI|
|1x HDMI Bypass|
|Resolution||480i~1080p at 50/60, 1080p at 24Hz|
|Audio Format||LPCM 2CH|
|Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH/ DTS 2~5.1CH (Pass through)|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Power Supply||24VDC/2.7A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||438x269x44 mm (H)/Jack Excluded|
|438x275x44 mm (H)/Jack Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C~60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
|Power Consumption||14 W|
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Full 5Play™ convergence: Video, Audio, LAN serving, RS232, Bi-directional IR
- Supports High-definition Audio: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby
- Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz sample rate)
- Supports distances of up to 100m over industry standard AWG24 CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Supports scaling of any input signals to a wide range of HDTV and PC output resolutions up to 1080p and WUXGA (RB)
- Features four HDMI inputs with corresponding L/R audio inputs (3.5mm mini-jack), two HDBaseT™ CAT5e/6/7 inputs, one PC (15-pin D-Sub) with L/R audio (3.5mm mini-jack) and one Composite Video and L/R audio (1+2 RCA)
- Provides two HDMI outputs, one HDBaseT™ CAT5e/6/7 outputs, one Digital Coaxial audio output and one L/R audio 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Supports switchable HDMI bypass allowing local monitoring of any of the HDMI or HDBaseT™ inputs
- Supports Power over Cable on the CAT5e/6/7 output to a compatible Receiver
- Supports control via IR Remote control, RS-232, Telnet WebGUI and on-panel controls
- Supports HDBaseT™ LAN serving function to compatible Receivers
User instruction manual for CDPS-84HB
CE Conformity document for CDPS-84HB
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-84HB.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: