This UHD Audio Center is designed to allow multiple analog/digital audio sources to be controlled, switched and output to a variety of analog/digital audio equipment.
With video supports up to 6G at 4K2K and audio sampling rate converter up to 384 kHz this device has an unbeatable feature you can find in the market.
Also it supports 2CH LPCM audio, HDMI, USB Audio 2.0, Optical and Coaxial input/output with both ADC and DAC functions.
USB supports DSD (Direct Stream Digital) and DOP (DSD over PCM) decoded, with high sampling frequency to perform high quality and lower probability of distortion.
For professional, headphone output with build-in amplifier and XLR (Low noise Professional Balance) output offer good audio quality.
OLED display with on-panel control and IR remote control leave user with friendly use over the device.
|Technical Specifications DCT-37|
|Video Bandwidth||600MHz/18 Gbps|
|Input Ports||4x HDMI|
|1x USB (Type B)|
|1x 3.5mm Jack (Line-in)|
|Output Ports||1x HDMI|
|2x RCA (Analog Stereo)|
|2x XLR (Balanced Audio)|
|1x 6.3mm Phone Jack (Headphone)|
|HDMI Resolutions||VGA~WUXGA (RB)|
|408i~1080p at 24/50/60|
|4K at 24/25/30|
|4K at 50/60 (YUV444)|
|Digital Audio I/O Format||LPCM 2CH|
|XLR Balanced Audio I/O Level||4Vrms±0.2|
|Headphone Impedance||16O~600 Ω|
|Power Supply||5V/3A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8 kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4 kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||223 x 124x 43 mm (H)/Jack Excluded|
|223 x 145 x 48 mm (H)/Jack Included|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
- Supports Coaxial, Optical, USB, L/R and N°4 HDMI inputs
- Supports HDMI, Coaxial, Optical, L/R, headphones and XLR outputs
- HDMI can output the incoming embedded HDMI (Bypass Mode) or insert the selected audio signal (Ext Audio Mode)
- HDMI video always bypassed to HDMI output
- Supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4K2K 6G (3840×2160 24/25/30/50/60 and 4096×2160 24/25/30/50/60Hz) and 1080p 12 bit
- Supports Coaxial and Optical input sampling rate up to 384 kHz at 32-bit
- Control by remote control and on-panel wheel
- Supports headphone output volume control via main control dial or remote control
- Direct power and mute button on unit
- Headphone output fades in after system is muted
User instruction manual for DCT-37
CE Conformity document for DCT-37
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of DCT-37.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: