CLUX-SDI2HS is a scaler from SD/HD/3G-SDI to HDMI signal that permits to display on popular HDMI display like a TV the broadcast SDI signal choosing the suitable output rate.
For professional this means that it is now easier to distribute and extend the SDI signal having the ability to display the image on the low cost HDMI display.
Furthermore, the availability of both analog L/R and digital audio allow the user to connect straight active loudspeakers or audio amplifiers with coax input.
The active loop-through 3G-SDI design also benefits the user not to miss the incoming signal and use it towards other destination.
- Operation at 2.970Gb/s, 2.970/1.001 Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 1.485/1.001 Gb/s and 270 Mb/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M
- Equalized and re-clocked SDI loop input
- Audio out analog L/R and digital coax
- Detection and indication of the incoming SDI
- Equalize incoming SDI signal of up to:» 225 m for SD signals» 150 m for HD signals
» 90 m for 3G signals (Note 1)
19 HDMI output timing up to WUXGA 60 Hz + Native capabilityOSD for information and settings.
SD: 480i 60 Hz, 576i 50 HzHD: 720p 50/60 Hz, 1080i 50/60 Hz and 1080p 24/25/30 Hz3G: 1080p 50/60 Hz.
Cable test with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if another type of coax cable is used.
User Instruction Manual for CLUX-SDI2HS
CE Conformity document for CLUX-SDI2HS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CLUX-SDI2HS.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: