HDMI 1.3 through one CAT6 transmitter.
The CH-107TX HDMI 1.3 transmitter over one only CAT6 is an extension tool for your long distance HDMI display needs.
Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, your existing CAT6 cables/sockets can performs the same functions like transfer Deep Colour (12 bits/colour) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio, at a bandwidth of up to 225MHz.
For best performances, CAT6 AWG23 solid is recommended.
- Complies with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 standards.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Colour Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/colour) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio.
- Supports one only CAT6 cables for data/DDC transmission.
- Supports equalize and recover incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Supports high definition resolution, at 1080p/8bits distance can reach 45 m with CAT6 AWG23.
- Supports CEC bypass.
- Supports xvYCC (Extended-gamut YCC).
Brochure / leaflet for CH-107TX:
User instruction manual for CH-107TX
CE Conformity document for CH-107TX
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-107TX.