High performance HDMI 1.3 Matrix of 4 input and 4 output with remote control for you to link with your favor HDMI devices to enjoying movies, music, or games at once.
Each of the four HDMI sources can be directed to any four of HDMI displays and or to all of the HDMI display. When HDMI signal progresses through the system, it is retimed, and level-compensated. Define HDCP, HDMI and DVI source. The LED light will light up to define the input sources’format. Switchable EDID function for choosing the native resolution to display.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color up to 36 bits and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio.
- The HDMI input is compensated, clock / phase adjusted, and jitter eliminated so the output is a brand new standard HDMI signal.
- Supports input source LED indicators on each output select.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from
- VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- Supports RS-232 control.
- Supports IR remote control and IR extender.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports LPCM7.1 channels output from each independent HDMI ports.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bit resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bit the Input/Output source can run up to 15/6 meters.
- HDCP and HDMI/DVI led indication.
Brochure / leaflet for CMLUX-44S:
User instruction manual for CMLUX-44S
CE Conformity document for CMLUX-44S
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMLUX-44S.