The CMSI-8H8HC is a 8×8 HDMI Matrix that connects eight HDMI sources to 16 displays with simultaneous CAT6 and HDMI outputs.
This matrix features 8 HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is mirrored to provide a Dual-CAT-Cable output which runs simultaneously.
It connects a CH-1106RX Receiver to each of the Dual-CAT-Cable outputs to extend the HDMI signal up to 40 m for multi-room connectivity.
The CMSI-8H8HC matrix switcher can be managed via the IR Remote Control, RS-232, Telnet, Web GUI or by using the front panel buttons.
|Technical Specifications CMSI-8H8HC|
|Video Bandwidth||225 MHz/6.75 Gbps|
|Input Ports||8x HDMI|
|1x IR Extender|
|1x Mini USB Type B (for firmware updates only)|
|1x RJ-45 (Telnet or GUI Control)|
|Output Ports||8x Dual CAT6|
|8x IR Blaster|
|CAT5E/6/7 AWG24 Cable Length||40m at 1080p 8 bit|
|ESD Protection||Human-body Model:|
|± 8kV (Air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (Contact discharge)|
|Power Supply||24 V/6.25A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||438 x 255 x 93 mm (H)|
|Relative Humidity||20÷90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||55 W|
- 2U size design
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports HDMI 3D features
- Supports resolutions up to WUXGA at 60RB and up to 1080p according to display’s EDID
- Supports transmission distances up to 40 m through Dual CAT6 cables
- Supports 3D signal display dependent upon the display’s EDID settings
- Supports IR pass-back through CAT cable for source control
- Supports RS-232, IR control, and IP Control (Telnet and Web GUI)
- Supports external and internal EDID settings
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
User instruction manual for CMSI-8H8HC
CE Conformity document for CMSI-8H8HC
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMSI-8H8HC.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: