MIO AD-AUD is a high-quality converter, based on Mini BOX platform, which can convert two analog audio stereo signals to two AES audio outputs.
The device provides a variety of full scale standards for analog audio (+18dBu/+20dBu/+22dBu/+24dBu), which maximizes to meet the requirements of the clients around the world.
Analog audio adopts balanced mode, while digital audio adopts BNC interface with unbalanced mode.
MIO AD-AUD adopts 24bit processing to ensure high quality of audio signal after the conversion.
The left and right channel can be combined flexibly via DIP switcher to form one AES signal.
An LED indicator is provided to show the status of power supply.
|ANALOG AUDIO INPUT|
|Input signal||4, Analog|
|Interface||3 pin conn., differential|
|Max level||+24dBu (0dBFs)|
|DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT|
|Output signal||2, AES|
|Standard||AES-3id (SMPTE 276M)|
|Status indicator||Power indicator|
|Power consumption||12VDC 1A|
|Dimensions||123mm x 92mm x 29mm|
- Two analog audio stereo signals input, two AES audio signals output.
- 3 pin interface (balanced mode) for input and BNC interface (unbalanced mode) for outputs.
- 24 bit processing.
- Combines the left and right channel flexibly via DIP switcher to form one AES signal.
- Provides a variety of full scale standards (+18dBu/ +20dBu/ +22dBu/ +24dBu).
- The LED light on the Mini box indicate the status of power supply.
- Mini box structure easily installed inside frame racks, video walls and so on.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
User instruction manual for MIO-AD-AUD.Info contained in the manual may not properly match with the delivered product, please check on the SPECS page or contact our office.
CE Conformity document for MIO-AD-AUD
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of MIO-AD-AUD.