CV-401D is designed to convert a digital signal from DVI-D source to analog CVBS signal for Pal or Ntsc systems.
The device is HDMI 1.2 and DVI 1.0 compliant and it features many functions like 3D noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement.
Furthermore, a simplified OSD function is available allowing the user to easy view the displaying status and select the desired settings.
- Accepts DVI-D input up to WUXGA at 60 Hz R.B. and 1080p at 60 Hz
- 3D Noise reduction
- 60 to 50 Hz Frame rate conversion
- OSD Input timing information
- Picture size Underscan/Overscan
- Aspect Adjustment (Full screen, Letterbox, Pan & Scan)
- Not HDCP compatible
User Instruction Manual for CV-401D
CE Conformity document for CV-401D
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CV-401D.