This Relay/Infrared Controller is ideal for a user who has a wide variety of devices that need to be controlled. It presents eight external trigger connections which directly activate 8 (of 16 total) user defined macro events stored in the unit.
All 16 macros can be activated via the WebGUI, or by Telnet. These user defined macros can send commands to remote devices via Ethernet, IR (x4), relay trigger (x4), or RS-232/422/485 (x1) allowing the control of a large array of devices.
An integrated IR code learning function is also available, allowing the user to store and re-transmit the IR codes via the 4 IR Ports.
A robust scheduling function, with customizable daylight saving time support, provides the unit with the ability to activate any programmed macros at a set time, or according to a weekly schedule.
User control interfaces are available including WebGUI and Telnet. Last but not least, this unit supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) allowing it to be powered directly from a standard PoE network switch, without the need for an external power adapter.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-CS6|
|Input Ports||8 x Trigger in (0~15v) with 4 events triggering|
|1x IR (with IR learning supported)|
|1x USB (Service only)|
|Output Ports||4x IR|
|4x Relay Output|
|Control Interface||1x COM Port|
|1x CONTROL (With PoE)|
|Baud Rate||Up to 115200 bps|
|Power Supply||5VDC/2.6A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||128 x 108 x 25 mm (H)/Jack Excluded|
|128 x 118 x 25mm (H)/Jack Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C~60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
- 8 trigger inputs linked directly to 8 user macros for instant control activation
- 4 relay trigger outputs to control devices such as projector screens, lighting, etc.
- Integrated IR code learning function
- 4 IR outputs to control devices such as TVs, media players, etc.
- Multiple user control interfaces including WebGUI, Telnet and RS-232
- Simple configuration of macros, scheduling, triggers and relay settings via the WebGUI
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
- Firmware can easily be updated in the field via USB port
User instruction manual for CDPS-CS6
CE Conformity document for CDPS-CS6
Browser for LAN Modules
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-CS6.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: