The CSI-8H8CV2IR is an 8 HDMI over CAT6 Point to Point Transmitter with IR matrix that supports the transmission of Video (up to 1080p Full HD/1920÷1200 60 Hz) with multichannel digital audio from up to 8 high definition sources to up to 8 CAT5e/6 outputs.
It supports digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Mater Audio .
3D content can be displayed when connecting a 3DTV and 3D source.
The device allows the connection of source equipment to output displays, over distances of up to 100 meters along with IR control and PoE (Power over Ethernet) features.
At the end of the CAT6 cable, a receiver like CH-1109-RXC or CH-507RX are recommended.
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports HDMI 3D features
- Supports high bit-rate audio up to 192 kHz
- Supports rate up to WUXGA and 1080p following the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports extension up to 80 meters through CAT5e or 100 meters through CAT6/7
- Supports HDMI input up to 15 meters at 8-bit resolution or 10 meters at 12-bit
- Supports bi-directional IR from input and output locations
- Supports RS-232, remote control and on-panel control
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) on compatible receivers only
- 2U size design
Note: The PoE function is designed for powering compatible receiver units only. Non-PoE receivers will need their own power supply. Receivers of another brand may not be compatible.
User instruction manual for CSI-8H8CV2IR
CE Conformity document for CSI-8H8CV2IR
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CSI-8H8CV2IR.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: