MIO ADA is a high-quality audio distribution amplifier, based on the Mini BOX platform, which can distribute one balanced analog audio signal to 4 outputs.
For safety and reliability, one of the outputs provides loop through function with power down.
Moreover, this device adopts 3 pin interface (balanced mode) for input and output.
The LED lights on the Mini box indicate the status of input signal and power supply. Input LED indicator gets brighter or dimmer as the audio level becomes higher or lower.
The audio level gain for outputs can be adjusted by rotating the Gain button.
|ANALOG AUDIO INPUT|
|Input signal||1, Analog|
|Interface||3 pin conn., differential|
|Max level||+24dBu (0dBFs)|
|ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUT|
|Output signal||4, Analog|
|Interface||3 pin conn., balanced|
|Frequency response||±0.5dB 20 Hz-20 KHz|
|Status Indicator||Input signal status indicator|
|Power indicator (indicated by lighting on or off of the green LED)|
|Power consumption||12VDC 1.5A|
|Dimensions||123mm x 92mm x 29mm|
- One channel analog audio signal input, four analog audio signal outputs.
- Adopts 3 pin interface (balanced mode) for input and output.
- Provides loop through function with power down via one of the outputs.
- Adjusts signal gain of audio outputs by rotating the Gain button.
- The LED lights on the Mini box indicate the status of input signal and power supply.
- Mini box structure easily installed inside frame racks, video walls and so on.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
User instruction manual for MIO-ADA.Info contained in the manual may not properly match with the delivered product, please check on the SPECS page or contact our office.
CE Conformity document for MIO-ADA
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of MIO-ADA.