Matrix with CAT5 output are designed to connect several outputs using a CAT5 cable.
Each of the destinations must be served by a receiver. The receivers should be chosen according to the signals to be treated and the CAT5 cable length (max. 500m).
Matrix accepts the input signals straight from the sources. Typical formats are 8×8, 16×16 and 32×16.
The SMX-AVD series allows transit of UXGA, audio, RS232 and IR.
|Technical Specifications SMX-AVD3216S|
|Input Signal Level||1 Volt pk-pk into 75R|
|Connector||16 x HD15 socket female|
|Bandwidth||Horizontal Sync up to 85KHz|
|RS-232||16 x RS232 DB9 Female, TX, RX, GND|
|Infrared||16 x IR 3.5mm Jack to IR emitter|
|Front Panel||16 x RJ45 with video, audio and data modulated within single UTP|
|Signal||15KHz 0dB unbalanced 100Ω Impedance|
|Connector||RCA or 3.5 Stereo Jack|
|Power||Voltage 90-230V IEC 1A A/S 56/60 Hz|
|IR||3.5mm connector with 38KHz|
|DB9||female RS232 or RS422 at 9600bps|
|Dimensions (mm)||(D) 450 x (W) 482 x (H) 132|
- Switches 16 inputs to any 16 outputs for unmatched design flexibility.
- Signal distribution over CAT5/6 structured cabling
- Supermatrix is a full non-blocking switching matrix.
- Integrated RS232 and Infrared matrix offers unparalleled control.
- Switch signals from devices located up to 300 m apart.
- HD compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900×1200.
- Sends crystal clear stereo audio.
- Sends high-resolution UXGA, stereo audio, RS232 or IR over a single twisted pair cable.
- Compatible with Video Composite, S-Video, Component and UXGA interface.
- Increases productivity by providing access to 16 computers from 16 workstations.
- Can be controlled via software interface, remote control, Internet or RS232.
- Full RS232 Matrix control.
- Remotely power on and off all of the connected display devices.
- Send commands such as video schedules or input source.
- Enable touch-screen displays to send and receive data.
- Interrupt displays with Alerts and urgent messages.
- Controlling the Matrix
- Support multiple control interfaces:
- Control via RS232 using SmartControl; our Windows based Software included with the system.
- Supermatrix also allows multiple users to access the matrix from anywhere in the world using our http interface.
- You can also use a remote control through an Infrared connection.
Brochure / leaflet for SMX-AVD3216S:
User instruction manual for SMX-AVD3216S
CE Conformity document for SMX-AVD3216S
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of SMX-AVD3216S.