The CHDBT-1H3CL is a distributor based on HDBaseT™ Lite technology that distributes one HDMI signal over one local HDMI and three CAT5e/6/7 ports.
It can support resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 4Kx2K timing, 3D and multi-channel digital audio formats.
The HDMI output can be connected to an HDMI display for instant nearby display and the CAT5e/6/7 outputs can be connected to remote CAT5e/6/7 HDMI Receivers at a distance up to 60 m.
|Technical Specifications CHDBT-1H3CL|
|Input ports||1x HDMI|
|1x IR IN|
|1x USB (Service only)|
|Output ports||1x HDMI|
|1x IR OUT|
|Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K 3840×2160 30Hz/4096×2160 24Hz)|
|CAT5e/6/7 AWG24 Output Cable Distance||Up to 60m|
|IR Frequency||30 – 50kHz|
|Power Supply||24V / 2.7A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||145 x 199 x 30 mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C – 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20 – 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||33 W|
- Supports a wide range of PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K (3840×2160 30Hz and 4096×2160 24Hz)
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz sample rate)
- Supports distances up to 60 m through CAT5e/6/7 AWG24 cables
- Can select Standard or TV EDID
- Supports USB service port
- The 3D signal display follows destination TV’s EDID
- Supports Bi-directional IR control
User instruction manual for CHDBT-1H3CL
CE Conformity document for CHDBT-1H3CL
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CHDBT-1H3CL.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: